Sunday, January 16, 2011

being shy with girls

The other day I went to the Rotary's Christmas party.
There were so some exchange student who got back from the states (obviously Japanese students). And between them, there was an incredible beautiful girl ( a JK!) who although didn't have anything prepared (many students prepared songs, dancing and stuffs), I had enough by only looking at her.

She was so close to me, but I really couldn't talk to her at all. I hate it when that happens. I wonder if I can do anything about my shyness to pretty girls.
I mean, with chinese girls, I can talk however I want, practically because I don't respect them/see them as beautiful girls most of the time. But when it comes to a beautiful Japanese girl, I'm totally lost... Maybe I just worship Japanese girls too much or something.

It just feels horrible when you want to talk to someone that bad, and end up not even saying hi and going back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment