Friday, February 18, 2011

debian 6 update

omg, dist-upgrading my system didn't use to be this hard?... Or so I remember.
This new update for some reason made my happy hacking lite 2 keyboard mapping crazy (maybe reseted it), I had my meta and alt key to work the same, because I don't need to have two keys where I think there should be only one! But now even telling xmodmap to work the same it ignores me...

ah... I've been updating for 3 days now. Every time there're some packages left.

Edit:
It took me 3 or 4 days^^ to totally dist-upgrade.
udev is giving me problems (can't change permissions for devices in the /dev dir...), the monospace fonts changed, mplayer-snapshot stopped working, and for some reason my xclock looks weird... But I guess that's as bad as it gets, all the rest seems to work OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment