Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rakuten's training

omg, the weekend's training is horrible...
I can't speak about the training itself, but the thing is we got split into groups, and mine is a real pain in the... let's just say it doesn't become me very well.
They're all noob engineers/programmers (I have the second top level, because I don't have a doctorate), and they way of thinking really tells me so...
Obviously not all of them, but only a few, really lack logic in what their proposals... but somehow they understand each other, while I can't understand crap what the heck they're saying...
As you can guess, this is a really annoying situation.
It's really hard for me to contribute to the group (being that I have no idea what they're talking about most of the time, and they just really like to talk about it!!).

There's especially a girl who likes taking leading positions, that's obviously great, but she's the one I can't understand the most...
My abstract thinking (especially in Japanese, and in business stuffs!) is not good, so I guess it's my fault too.

I have to think how can I contribute something to this group (besides the occasional "didn't he just say..., so we should be talking about ..." phrase). And do whatever I can to get a better evaluation than today's...

Being that I "usually" do good in teams (as leader/sub-leader mostly), this situation is incredibly annoying for me. And honestly I feel like hell right now.

I'm really gonna think about what to do to fix it, and maybe sleep early tomorrow!! (today, Saturday, I went to work at 8:10 and left it at about 22:00... hell)

No comments:

Post a Comment