Sunday, August 4, 2013

my little sister dog

Ah I'm sure how she's is... she wasn't really my dog...
But I will never forget how friendly she was with me, even when apparently she wasn't like that with everyone, which made me feel like a family member...
I truly hope she's doing good, and making her family feel loved as they deserve.
I hope I can see, or at least hear from her again someday soon. Although that's not likely to happen for reasons out of my control...

I don't know, people tend to tell me not to be negative, and to just ignore depressing/bad stuffs.
Although sometimes I do follow the advice, that just sounds like fooling oneself. I understand being positive is probably a lot more attractive and all socially, but what's the point in ignoring your own feelings and thoughts. If we truly are because we think, I think that should be expressed in a healthy way rather than just keeping it to ourselves...

Anyway, that was my internet message to my almost little sister dog. Please visit me in my dreams at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sociable